You may not believe that free money exists, but I am here to tell you YES!, yes indeed it does exist and I have received money 5 times in a row. This was no coincidence. Let me show you how the universe is perfectly capable of doing this for you.

Ok I get it. I know some of you out there who are familiar with the Law of Attraction Concept and you either get it or you don't. A lot of people poo poo the idea and rightfully so. I am here to say that this Law is very real.

It's easy for the skeptic to dismiss it and say "Oh, but it takes action to get things done and to create or manifest things. To believe such hog wash is a delusion and this is just another concept from the "Secret" or "What the Bleep to We Know?"

But if we begin to take a closer look at what reality actually is we can see how this is more than possible and how the law of attraction is just as real as the law of gravity is. The universe HAS to obey that law at all times. There is more than ample evidence that this law is real and how to make it real in our own lives.

So there is plenty of "Scientific Evidence" that can show us that this so called delusion is real. For instance the "Double Slit Experiment". You may or may not have heard of this experiment and in case you haven't here's a brief explanation.

In the double-slit experiment, the presence of a conscious observer changes the behavior of an electron from a wave state to a particle state. This is known as the “observer effect” and completely shakes the notion of what we assume to be true about the physical world that we occupy. Here is an easy to understand video rendition of the experiment:


Basically a particle such as an electron or photon (Both have been used successfully) first start out as waves of unlimited potential possibilities of infinite, alternate realities or parallel universes. It is only until we observe these waves of potential possibilities that we collapse those wave functions into actual physical particles of reality. Yes I know, that sounds crazy right?

An example of this that I have done myself is the manifestation of money. Yes that's right money. I found this video on YouTube. I watched as much as I could take of it and the second time I watched the entire video. Yes I know it's long and a bit boring to watch but it takes a bit of focus and patience. Anyways if you think money is boring then you probably shouldn't be reading this.

The reason I watched this video was because there are subliminal messages contained in it which help embed the ideas better into the subconscious mind. I will explain later how the subconscious mind is a direct link to the quantum world in which we have direct access to, to force the Universe to give us what we need and want. It is a way to hack the universe and speak it's language in order to help manifest material objects right out of the aether and into physical reality.

I assume that you have watched all three movies of the Matrix. The matrix is an actual term coined by a guy with the name of Max Planck. Max Plank said that "As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear-headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about the atoms, this much:" 'There is no matter as such!' "All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... "we must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind..." "This mind is the Matrix of all matter."

Space is not empty but instead it's a seething river of electromagnetic energy that binds everything in the universe together as one. It looks like a human neuron in the brain. We only think matter is solid but in fact it is a holographic projection of our own minds. It is a standing wave which only understands the language of our hearts.

We are tiny patches of the universe looking at itself. The act of observing and searching the universe is an act of creation that is an ongoing process and expecting to see something will always lead to seeing something more. Consciousness is creating our physical universe.

This is why we can never find the smallest particle of matter including the all elusive "God Particle". There's always something smaller! This also explains why scientists and astronomers always observe the universe expanding and accelerating away at faster and faster speeds. It's because of the simple fact we are observing it, which of course is the act of creation. Seeing is believing and believing is seeing! Experiments have shown through photographs that the brain knows not the difference in what it imagines and what it actually sees or observes. It simply views them as one in the same thing!

We are made of quantum particles. Quantum particles can communicate with themselves in the past and in the future. (Reverse Causality - Google it) Yes we can actually change our past if we wish to effect our present and future.

Particles exist as waves of unlimited potential of possibilities. It isn't until we observe these waves that they collapse and become a physical particle of reality. We can do this by feeling something has occurred as if it already had occurred and having the feeling that we would have as if what it is that we want or expect has already occurred now. This is one of the many KEY SECRETS.

It's not what we think in our minds, but what we believe in our hearts. Our hearts are directly connected with the quantum field in which everything is connected together as one. All possibilities already exist. The mind is the Matrix of all things.

What is Belief? The marriage of Thought and Emotion: Thought is where we imagine the quantum possibilities. Our emotions are only two. Either love or fear. When we think a thought in our mind, we fuel that thought and we give our thought life through the love or fear we place into the thought, and when we do that we create a feeling. Feeling is the union or the marriage of emotion and thought.

Feeling happens in our heart not the mind. Feeling and belief are connected. In our hearts we have hate, sadness, joy, compassion, these are feelings not emotions. We must have a thought, then the love or the fear for that thought is what creates feeling. Our belief translates the quantum possibilities that we imagine into the physical reality of our world.


"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." Wayne Dyer

"Reality exists only where the mind creates a focus." Sutra from Mahayana Buddhism.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. The bible - Matthew 7:7

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. New International Version Bible - Jesus Christ.

Now on to my actual real living proof of experience of how and what I did to draw to myself money laying on the ground on more than three occasions. Now whether or not you believe this is your choice but really the odds of disbelief happening is pretty low. So on we go.

It all started by watching the video as described above, here it is again right here:


I may have to write another post about the power of the subconscious in order to explain this a little better and how it ties in with the law of attraction and quantum mechanics because it's a another whole subject all unto itself. If you would like me to do that then comment below.

Anyways I put on headphones just like it says to do and I watched it. As I was watching it I made my own positive affirmations and one of them was that I will find money laying on the ground or that I have already found money laying on the ground.

I believe it was that day I had to go pay on a loan and I decided to walk. It was a very long walk and as I was walking I was just thinking normal thoughts and noticing everything natural around me that I possibly could and enjoying it, I remember feeling how good the weather felt and just felt good all around.

As I was walking I was thinking about the shortest route I could take to get there and visualizing the best way to get there, just normal regular thinking. I got to the point where I couldn't quite see where the place was in my mind so I thought to myself that I knew it was near a shopping center but I had thought I might have gone a little too far.

Anyways I was narrowing it all down and saw a fence that led into the shopping center and was debating whether or not if I should go all the way around or try to get through the broken down fence, as it has not always been there.

As per my rule of, the fastest way somewhere is from point A to point B, I decided to go through the fence as I approached it and the closer I got to it the more I could see that I could go through it. There was a little opening there where I had to push the fence a little bit in order to squeeze through it. As I did I somehow looked downwards at the ground, I guess because something caught my eye, and there it was.

A fifty dollar bill! It had a little dirt on it, but I bent over and picked it up. The next day I was walking to the bank, (I like to walk) and boom! There it was, a twenty laying on the ground. A day or two after that I had found a $5 laying on the ground just outside of my place here.

Now what is it with this? I never usually find bills laying on the ground like that. Actually I have in the past found a $10 bill laying on the ground after consciously affirming that I would find money laying on the ground when I was in the half asleep and half awake mode.

Being in the half asleep and half awake mode is how we can get things into our subconscious minds the best, but as I already mentioned that's a another whole subject onto itself and it would require another entire post devoted to just that subject alone.

What I would like for you guys to do is comment down below all of your experiences, thoughts on the law of attraction and how it ties into the quantum world and whatever else you can come up with. If we can get enough people gathered here we may be able to do experiments to effect world events such as weather creation, winning the lottery, or whatever we wish.

How can we do this. In what ways can we create reality in which it can benefit everybody? Comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Law of Attraction